Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EndNote Basic is a free, web-based reference management program that allows you to:
- Store and manage your references (from different databases and websites) in one central place
- Edit references, add research notes, and attach full-text pdfs
- Share your references with collaborators
- Format a bibliography in the citation style of your choice
- Insert formatted citations into Word documents (with the free Cite While You Write plugin)
Use their mobile site at https://www.myendnoteweb.com/touch/EndNoteWeb.html
Allows users to edit and view their Zotero libraries, add new items, and work offline.
Allows iPhone users to add books to their Zotero libraries much like Scanner for Zotero, and it also provides the additional functionality of photographing specific pages to be collected, on which BibUp will even perform OCR.