News from the American Nurses Association (ANA).
Aloha Nursing students!
This guide is designed to help you with your research and contains a variety of nursing and health sciences resources, including books, NCLEX sources, databases, journals, and much more.
If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me! I can help you with your literature searching, finding a variety of information - statistics, measurements, and using personal file management programs such as Zotero & EndNote Basic.
Save this guide to your browser for easy access to Nursing resources.
The full text of the Merck Manual Professional Version is freely available online. You may enter a keyword search, or browse by section, index, or symptoms.
The following apps can offer study materials and simple ways to stay organized.
When accessing our subscribed online resources off-campus, you will be prompt to our EZproxy login screen (seen below). Use your Pipeline credentials username and password to get authenticated.
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is United States legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information.
The Bloodborne Pathogen Training is available at any VDI computer at HPU Libraries. Or you can access them via HPU Cloud Computing (VMware HPU).
1. Login to VDI computer or VMware
2. Click on the Windows icon and use the Search box
3. Search for Bloodborne Folder of Videos Folder
4. Find and double click on Bloodborne Pahogens - 2011 to watch video
5. After watching video, return to the Video Folder and click on the CNHS Bloodborne Pathogens Training Post-test Survey link
6. Complete Post-test and print the last page
7.Upload the page to Certified Profile